“You Have To Write…”
To express truthfulness of what can be or has been experienced
To think about the analysis of thoughts
To question whether the information is correct or dressed
To give a thought of who, how, and where
To demonstrate a body of knowledge, perspective
To feature characterizations
You have to write
Camille J. Gadsden-Locke (June 29, 2009)
To express truthfulness of what can be or has been experienced
To think about the analysis of thoughts
To question whether the information is correct or dressed
To give a thought of who, how, and where
To demonstrate a body of knowledge, perspective
To feature characterizations
You have to write
Camille J. Gadsden-Locke (June 29, 2009)
Journal Entry – On my way to class this morning, I saw the most beautiful sight…
On my way to class this morning, I saw the most beautiful sight, a father carrying his child, along with a bag of groceries, in his arms. I find this heartwarming, because many people believe that our men are irresponsible and not visible in their children lives. Nevertheless, I have witnessed many men, showing care and concern for their children, while in travel – walking, strolling, and biking. I recall an occasion, one rainy night, a young father with three very small children were waiting at the Metro Bus stop. The tree was not a suitable shelter, good thing it was not lightening. I was in disbelief of their presence. I decided to circle the block, hoping the bus had not arrived. They were there; I gave him an oversized umbrella. He smiled, and said, “thank you”.
Camille J. Gadsden-Locke (July 08, 2009)
On my way to class this morning, I saw the most beautiful sight, a father carrying his child, along with a bag of groceries, in his arms. I find this heartwarming, because many people believe that our men are irresponsible and not visible in their children lives. Nevertheless, I have witnessed many men, showing care and concern for their children, while in travel – walking, strolling, and biking. I recall an occasion, one rainy night, a young father with three very small children were waiting at the Metro Bus stop. The tree was not a suitable shelter, good thing it was not lightening. I was in disbelief of their presence. I decided to circle the block, hoping the bus had not arrived. They were there; I gave him an oversized umbrella. He smiled, and said, “thank you”.
Camille J. Gadsden-Locke (July 08, 2009)
Journal Writing: What Three Geometric Shapes Have Had A Direct Influence On Your Life?
The circle, trapezoid, and square, I suppose, have had a direct influence on my life. The circle demonstrates continuous connection to any and everything in its path. It illustrates the linkage of the beginning to the end – the function of the whole relies on each segment.
The trapezoid displays a broad base, which expands from point to point. The base is similar to the beginning, early years, and the many experiences that encountered. These experiences include many trials and errors. As one moves toward the top, the smaller space lessens, this attributes to the narrowing of choices. However, if the trapezoid is flipped, experiences may be limited in the beginning; nevertheless, there is more space to continue growth.
The square illustrates evenness on all sides. It suggests that regardless of the turns and flips made, one will always be in a firm, sturdy position.
Camille J. Gadsden-Locke (July 21, 2009)
The circle, trapezoid, and square, I suppose, have had a direct influence on my life. The circle demonstrates continuous connection to any and everything in its path. It illustrates the linkage of the beginning to the end – the function of the whole relies on each segment.
The trapezoid displays a broad base, which expands from point to point. The base is similar to the beginning, early years, and the many experiences that encountered. These experiences include many trials and errors. As one moves toward the top, the smaller space lessens, this attributes to the narrowing of choices. However, if the trapezoid is flipped, experiences may be limited in the beginning; nevertheless, there is more space to continue growth.
The square illustrates evenness on all sides. It suggests that regardless of the turns and flips made, one will always be in a firm, sturdy position.
Camille J. Gadsden-Locke (July 21, 2009)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Responding to written work in an online environment requires extra care with respect to language. Please re-read a response before you post it. Thanks!